Music, Music, Music!!

So I'm interested in several things from you Mibbians:

1. Top TEN favorite songs!

2. Whether or not you're going to go to Warped Tour this year (if you know what it is). And what's your date.

3. Favorite artist/band, and (if I'm not asking for too much) why?

Now that I have asked them, I'm going to take the time to answer them for myself too.

1. a. I'd rather die than be famous by Pierce the Veil
b. In the End by Black Veil Brides
c. Kiss Me Again by We Are The In Crowd (ft. Alex Gaskarth)
d. Congratulations by Sleeping With Sirens (ft. Matty Mullins)
e. The New National Anthem by Pierce the Veil
f. Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides
g. Makeshift Chemistry by Crown the Empire
h. Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six (ft. Oli Skyes)
i. Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon
j. A Love Like War by All Time Low (ft. Vic Fuentes)

2. I'm hoping I get to go but I have yet to buy my ticket! And my date is July 22 of 2014! :)

3. My favorite band is either between Of Mice & Men or All Time Low or Sleeping With Sirens... Or maybe Pierce the Veil too.
-Of Mice & Men because their lyrics helped me through some tough times when I thought I had nobody to talk to.
-All Time Low because their lyrics are relatable and catchy! :)
-Sleeping With Sirens I don't know when or how but SWS slowly got me to be a little more 'emotional' I guess is the right way to put it... I think.
-Pierce the Veil because sometimes it feels nice to know I'm not the only one who goes through heartbreak.

------------------------------

Now onto something else music related.

Have any of you people checked out Of Mice & Men's new single You're Not Alone? That shit is amazing and that is exactly what I'm talking about above^^^

Heard about Crown The Empire's new reissue of their CD Fallout Deluxe style? I so want to get it!!!

Speaking of new releases, Of Mice & Men's new album Restoring Force comes out January 28, 2014 just in time for my birthday February 1! :)

You Me At Six is releasing an album January 2014 called Cavalier Youth and their new single, Fresh Start Fever, video has been released!

Pierce the Veil's documentary This is a Wasteland has been out for about a week and two days now, so go pick that up if you haven't.

Punk Goes Christmas released November 5, 2013 via Fearless Records features "..." singing "..."
1. New Found Glory - “Nothing For Christmas”
2. All Time Low - “Fool’s Holiday”
3. Real Friends - “I Had A Heart”
4. Man Overboard - “Father Christmas”
5. The Summer Set - “This Christmas”
6. Crown The Empire - “There Will Be No Christmas”
7. Yellowcard - “Christmas Lights”
8. Issues - “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays”
9. Jason Lancaster (of Go Radio) - “All I Can Give You”
10. Set It Off - “This Christmas Day (I’ll Burn It To The Ground)”
11. The Ready Set - “I Don’t Wanna Spend Another Christmas Without You”
12. William Beckett - “Do You Hear What I Hear?”


That above darlings was the full track list, if you were wondering.

Muse Live in Rome came out December 2, 2013 but I haven't listened to it yet :( hopefuly it sounds amazing!

That's all I guess, but I thought I share this with you Mibbians who have the same music taste as me. I keep track of this random stuff so I figured you'd want to know about it too. :)

Don't forget to comment!

Image
December 5th, 2013 at 05:25am