Can Someone Make Me a Blog Layout? | In Love with XXXataktoulaXXX | Friends

Hello to all those of you lurking around in the blogs. Even though I don't show around that much, I am still here - every now and then.

First of all, can someone PLEASE make me a blog layout? Anything with dark colors on the background and, Palatino text and a banner of Ichigo or Grimmjow from Bleach. PLEASE, I really need one but I have no idea how to make them. I will be really grateful if you helped me out.

On another note, the main reason why I moved here from quizilla was because I was following this lovely lady called XXXataktoulaXXX. Dare I say she's the sweetest little thing on Earth? Not only because of her writing skills, but because she's a very good friend, always helping, always giving advices and a bunch of other amazing stuff.

MARIA, IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE THE BEST AND DON'T LET OTHERS TELL YOU OTHERWISE. YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME, SO MESSAGE ME LOVE.

Also, I need new friends on here because of them have left the site. I realized it when I went to check my friend list. I have to say I deleted quite a few which were inactive. Sad, I know. Anyways, hit me up?
December 5th, 2013 at 07:07pm