HOW DARE YOU ?!?!?!

Ever since my best friend has been dating this guy I have hated him. He is completely horrible to her. I am not making this up, or being delusional. He has told her countless times that she shall speak when he says so, telling her what to do and when to do it. He also always has her car driving it. He has called her fat.

And now the icing on the cake.

My friend today, unfortunately got into a car accident. I thank God that she was not harmed in any way, and she has no bruises or cuts. I'm so fucking thankful and grateful that she's safe and now home. I don't know what I would have done if something worse would have happened.

While she had just gotten into the accident. Her boyfriend was not even five minutes away, at work, in the same mall that she works at . They literally work two seconds away from each other. She got into the accident in the underground parking lot. He receives news that his girlfriend got into the accident because the security guard went to inform him.

AND WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE HE DOESN'T EVEN GO SEE HER. YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND GETS INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND YOU DON'T GO SEE HER?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????????? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!!!!!!

His excuse was that he didn't want his boss to yell at him. UHM EXCUSE ME, but I think if your boss knew you were going to see your girlfriend who just got into a car accident he'd let you leave for 5 fucking minutes.

I cannot even express all the fucking rage I feel, because my friends and I have been telling her from the start that this guy is trash and disgusting. He has been horrible to her. And my friend just wanted to have someone love her. I know that's what it is because she always tells me she just wants to be loved. I can understand that, BUT, do not let loneliness drive you into the arms of someone you don't belong with.

Do not settle, just because you are lonely. Every person deserves someone who will respect them, and love them. My friend always opens herself up so easily, and is way too generous, especially with her money. I always warn her to be careful of pigs, and moochers.

Hearing her crying, telling me that SHE had to be the one to go see him after the accident happened and to tell him how she was feeling and what was going to happen to the car, just broke my heart. My poor best friend had to go to him. When he should have fucking ran to go see if she was alright and to comfort her. I know if the roles would have been reversed my friend would have RAN like hell to see if he was okay. Clearly he doesn't give a damn to do the same.

Am I wrong for feeling like this? Please be honest. Because I feel like this guy deserves a punch and a lot worse.
December 18th, 2013 at 12:47am