All alone tonight | Story Status Updates

It's not even 8pm yet but my friend isn't replying to me and I really wanted to get out of my mind tonight but I guess I'm stuck in the house alone again. Blah. I hate not having friends. Like I literally have one person and she doesn't even like me very much. I basically ran away from everyone this year because of my social anxiety and I hate that. It's so hard for me to make friends and I'm always alone. Always Always Always. I don't know what to do. I don't want to cry tonight so I'm gonna update y'all on my stories.
---
Sweet Like Sugar

Very Active.I swear to god I've been working on the same chapter for like a week. I want to update so bad but I really didn't like my last chapter and I guess you guys didn't either because like no one comment so I just want the next one to be good. I write and erase and write and erase. I have made several edits in almost all chapters. Just small ones that really don't change much. Like making the dialogue more realistic and fixing spelling errors, ya know. Small stuff. Expect a new chapter within the next few days.

L.O.V.E.

Active.Working on a next chapter but SLS is my #1 concern right now. Also I still have to work out Effy's plot line. I have half of Valentine's first chapter written already but I like need to do research on like wtf school presidents do...God I was such a slacker in High School I wasn't even there half the time I have no idea what the student council even talks about. Ugh.

California Winters

Hiatus. Not really my favorite story at the moment and I know I said I wold finish it soon(five months ago) but I just fell out of love with it again. Sorry. I don't wan tot write it if my heart isn't in it. I don't want to give bullshit chapters.

When the World Was Ours

Completed. One of my favorite stories I swear to god. I'm surprised I even wrote it. I'm so happy with it and how far my writing has come. i know I'm like giving myself too much praise and it probably not even that good but compared to what I was writing on quizilla three years ago, this is a huge step. Even though I wrote it for a Dystopian contest, I'm almost positive I won't win because a) I didn't really do much explaining about the world after the apocalypse or whatever and focused more on the emotional aspect of it.

I've been thinking (not seriously) of writing a sequel in Lennon or Jonah's POV that goes into more detail of what happened to them. If I do it would be really short like that was.

Terrible Things

Completed. This story won first place in the contest I entered. That was my first time even placing in a contest! Very happy about that! I guess I'm happy with it. I always reread things and find what I hate with it. I think I tried to hard to make it sad and it got a little cheesy but whatever it still won and I still made ppl cry *evil laugh*

The First Boy

Completed. Man like I seriously fucking hate the title to this story. I was in such a rush to upload it that I didn't even come up with a title and now it has this ridiculous ass title makes me cringe. I still need to edit this a lot but I'm a lazy stupid face.

I've been working on another part for this story from Declan's POV. It would go into more detail of his family and how they work and what it was like for him growing up and a paraphrasing of his relationship with Josh. Also I want to write the night on prom that they finally had sex and explain more about they're relationship and why and how they broke up. I have some of it written but yeah it's not a priority right now. It would be a sequel and not an extra chapter.

It's 8:27 now so I just killed half an hour writing this blog.
December 22nd, 2013 at 02:29am