Crushing and I HATE It.

So, if you read my first entry, you know that there's this guy that i'm currently crushing on.

And he is absolutely perf.

IN EVERY WAY.

Like, you don't even understand.

You just need to hear about this guy.

So, I sit behind him in Pre Calc. In fact, I am always seated near him in that class. It's good, because it's the only class that I have with him. But seriously. WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT, MR. PRUETT?

Anyway, i guess he knows me by now. Probably thinks I'm just a shy girl who blushes all the time and can't communicate properly with guys. (I kinda am).

But omigosh. Whenever he turns around to talk to me or ask for a pencil or something, my brain decides to shut down for those few select moments. Typical, right? Yeah. It's pretty inconvenient.

But lets just talk about his hair for a bit, okay. His hair. Dude, it's like angels plucked it from a baby bear and then bathed it in awesomesauce. Seriously. It's the most perfect shade of brown you can imagine, and then accented with lighter, more perfect browns. LIKE OMIGOSH MAN YOU HAVE PRETTIER HAIR THAN ME.

Must I go on?

OH but I must!

His eyes. Are green. Did you know that green is the least common eye color in the world? Yeah. Look it up. Jealous, aren't ya?

And...and his voice. Don't even get me started. It's like a harp mated with a guitar and then their baby went through puberty and became his voice. So it's all deep and amazing and perfect and.... HFEICKJNLAKWLHDJLADKJSDJLS. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

AND HIS ABS. YES, HE CAN GET MORE PERFECT. HIS FREAKING ABS. THEY ARE ABS OF STEEL. YOU ARE JEALOUS. OF. HIS. ABS. AND DON'T TELL ME I DON'T KNOW. BECAUSE I DO. LEMME TELL YOU.

So one day I was just walking to class all casual like, when I look over to the PE locker rooms... DONT ASK ME WHY I DID. GIRLS JUST HAVE A BUILT IN CRUSH DETECTOR, OKAY? So the guy was there. Yes, the guy. AND HE WAS IN THE DOORWAY TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF. AND HIS ABS WERE SHINING IN THE MORNING LIGHT LIKE GOD HIMSELF WAS EXAMINING THIS GUY'S PERFECT ABS.

And I swear in that moment we all died.

Also one time I accidentally elbowed him in the abs. And they were perfect. No lie.

Also, he pays attention to me.

For instance, the first day of school (i was seated behind him, as per usual) he turned around and gave me a fist/hi-five thing and i died. The other day he pronounced us best friends and I died. He once asked me for a hug and I died. Also, he asked me if I loved him and. I. DIED.

What are you even supposed to do in that situation??? YES, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE MOON LOVES THE STARS. MORE THAN MY DAD LOVES CORNY JOKES. MORE THAN KATNISS LOVES PEETA.

Actually, I just kinda lightly laughed and looked at him like, "Are you serious?". It worked.

And one time my Pre Calc teacher asked in the middle of roll call HOW TO PRONOUNCE MY MIDDLE NAME. Dude, I don't want to yell out my middle name in front of the whole world! It's in Dutch! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME, MR. PRUETT? YOU'RE CAUSING ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS. So I was just kinda stuttering in my corner and I shyly said my middle name and my face was all red and I was dying when he turned around to face me and whispered, "It's okay- I have two middle names. Weird, right?" And I was so comforted and I was dying there. It was amazing.

But he has a girlfriend. They always do, don't they? She's really nice and pretty and all, but it's still a bummer. :(

So now you know all about my secret crush on this guy! No, you may not know his name- it's to sacred for you.

Maybe one day you'll live up to half of what he is!

Mmmmkay peace :P
December 22nd, 2013 at 05:30pm