Interview with RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started 4 to 5 years ago.

What is your primary genre to write?
Romance and Action

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
First off, I like the people here, because they are kind and I have met some great people. I also like that we can create beautiful layouts and designs as background for our stories/poems/ and other.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
I have to say personal things that had happened to me in my past relationships (good and bad) and of course music.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I have being a fan of CharmedLuna ever since I started posting and reading stories here on the site and recently I come to love the stories of Embracing Shadows as well. Right now they are my two favorite authors on Mibba.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
Yes I do and I absolutely love making them not only for myself but for others as well.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
It will be awesome to have some sort of chartroom thingy on the site that could help us have more direct communication with the authors that we add as a friend or something like that.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I just turned 28.

Do you have any pets?
I have a beautiful grey cat named Lexie Sophia.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
My favorite place is NYC because is my hometown and I miss it. I’ve been to a few places but I really want to go to Paris and England.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
Wow! I have so many TV shows I like but my favorite is definitely Sons of Anarchy and my favorite movies are Encino Man and Lost Boys.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Avenged Sevenfold

What is your favorite food?
Pizza

What is your favorite color?
Black and hot Pink

What is your favorite animal?
Cats and snakes

What is the meaning of your username?
Well Rock Princess basically means that I am a huge fan of rock music and the PR at the end of it is the abbreviation of the island I am from which is Puerto Rico.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
December 24th, 2013 at 02:17pm