Quick Update on my ordinary life

Hola, it’s that time again when I update you on why I don’t update as much. Let’s see, last I posted it was three months ago. I’m still working at Knotts Berry Farm. The supervisors want me to become a server next summer, and I might do it, but maybe not. I like that I have my hours as a cashier/host/expediter. I get tips from the servers and sometimes I serve tables so I still get those tips.

It’s been stressful. I need to find another job because it’s going to be extremely slow. It’s going to pick up around April or end of March. I just hope I make enough to pay my bills. I already bought the tickets for the concerts I plan to go to. Which are…. The Self Help Tour Fest! Oh yeah! A Day to Remember, Of Mice and Men, Bring Me the Horizon, Memphis May Fire, A Skylit Drive and Stick to Your Guns! Also more but those are the ones I remember.

AAAAAANDDDD the American Dream Tour with Bring Me the Horizon and Of Mice & Men. Also I plan to see SECRETS this Friday. I haven’t been to a concert since seeing Avenged Sevenfold in Las Vegas in October.

Which was the best concert ever, guys. Mainly because I caught Johnny’s pick hehehe. All right, well after that was just work. Thanksgiving was hell at work, and ever since then it’s been busy. I work even on rainy days.

Okay…. And….

I’ve had no time to write! I have no days off! Either I’m working at Knotts or I’m helping my mother with her houses. But I should have time coming up.

I’ve had tons of ideas. Some will be up soon. I want to do a vampire story soon. I have to work out the details first though.
December 25th, 2013 at 01:18am