Interview with fitzpleasure

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely fitzpleasure

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I joined mibba a few months ago in September I think. I've read stuff on here for a few years on and off and finally made an account.

What is your primary genre to write?
Romance and autobiography. I writw original fiction but I want to try some Teen Wolf fanfiction because I'm in love with Dylan OBrien.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
The people on here are really nice. When I first joined I got a warm welcome and even now there are always new people to talk to. Despite all the drama that's been popping up lately the whole community is pretty great.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
My inspiration is my life and things I've been through, things I'm still trying to overcome. Writing helps me express myself. Also music. I can listen to a song and be inspired. Then I have to listen to it 40 more times and I'll write about it, even if its just one line that inspired me.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I don't have a favorite author but something I read recently that I really enjoyed was by Paranoia by Don'tFearTheReaper

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I make my story layouts. I havent made a banner yet but I'm sure I could if I tried.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
I would change the layout probably. I'm mobile most of the time and mibba and Safari must hate each other so a better mobile site. I would add maybe a chatroom or like a welcoming committee for new members. I know we have the forums but its really hard to get involved there because everyone knows everyone and it can feel intimidating so something to get new members more integrated.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
Eighteen.

Do you have any pets?
I have a dog named Tatiana. She my baby.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
My favorite place to visit is Spain because that's where I'm from. I live in the US but I want to move back there in a few years

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
My favorite tv show is Project Runway and any other reality tv on lifetime. My favorite movie changes weekly because I go to the theatre so much so I can't say.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Alt-j

What is your favorite food?
Blueberries and cherries

What is your favorite color?
Yellow

What is your favorite animal?
Dolphins

What is the meaning of your username?
Its a song by alt-j based on the book Last Exit to Brooklyn. Its about a girl who gets gang-raped (vulgar I know) and the lyrics are "in her snatch fits pleasure, broom shaped pleasure" her snatch being her vagina and she gets penetrated by a broom. I love the song though, I wouldn't, however, recommend the book.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
December 25th, 2013 at 12:07pm