New Years Goals + How to Contact Me READ PLEASE

Mood: Eh
Food/Drink: I had scrambled eggs and toast with Scottish Breakfast tea :)
Time: 11:42 AM
Music: With UR Love by Cher Lloyd

Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon everyone!
Image
Sadly Christmas is over :( I got money and make up, and a whole package of Scottish Tea (Thank you Grandparents) and still had to deal with my period >:/ Image Not fun to have along with the hives I've had for two weeks that are not finally starting to go away :D Seriously one of the huge reasons why I was mostly gone half this month was because I was dealing with a bad cold and getting the hives really bad. So I still have no idea what is in my bathroom that makes me break out and it is really annoying because it could have been anything D:

New Years Goals

1. Get into Shape: I was looking through my prom dress pictures and after graduation, I was in such a good shape! And I miss it even though I was practically starving during those three months. I liked my clothes being a little loose and feeling smaller. So my goal for the New Year is to at least lose 20 to 40 pounds.
Image
Image
2. Get my Drivers license: I should have this done but I do not and it is because of my fear of driving and getting hurt. I have to suck it up because I need to move out of my trailer and move away from my family, for reasons I can't explain. I want to get this done before I go on vacation in Kentucky with Shellbee. So I need this done before March.
3. Get a Job: After the Holidays I hard core need to get cracking on applying and calling people because I cannot stand sitting at home and shit.
Image
Image
4. Finish Hell Bound: I should have this done near spring SHOULD is a biggie
Image
5. Work harder on There is a House: I'm waiting this baby published really bad so after Hell Bound is done I will probably spend three or four months only on There is a House.
Image
6. Work on Ships in the Night Re Write: That Pirate One Direction story I had going on last year....I'm working up plot ideas for the re write of it I don't have an exact date on when I'm working on posting it so this is unknown for the time being.
Image

How to Contact Me

Tumblr Feel free to follow and ask me any questions or just to talk :)
Twitter This is where I'm not always on but I sometimes will do Q and A on stories or let readers know how stories are going, and sometimes I tweet.
Instagram

And can I just say I wish this would happen to me?
Image
December 26th, 2013 at 06:35pm