Christmas || Serious Note.

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted over the past few days, with it being the holiday season I've been major busy plus my grandmother has recently just got out of hospital so I was staying at her over christmas which meant I had no access to the internet. But now I'm back and wanted to post a catch up post about how my christmas went.

Firstly, it was hectic! In between helping my grandmother and finalising everything for christmas I managed to plan a few chapters for my stories but that doesn't mean I'll be updating them quickly because I still have to work all the chapters out and I'm still major busy so I'll try to get it done as soon as possible.

For christmas, I got some fantastic presents this year. My favourite two gifts being my new acoustic guitar which I haven't stopped playing because I just love it so much. The only thing I hate is having to keep tuning it because it's new but hey ho, it's all part of being a guitarist. My second favourite gift being my new iPod touch. It's pink and white, it's one of the newer models and oh my giddy aunt, I just love it so damn much. I've already got a ton of pictures and music and videos on it and I've not even half filled it yet so I definitely have my work cut out.

I also got some band related stuff, including Pierce The Veil's world tour documentary 'This Is A Wasteland' which is fantastic and if I'm honest made me cry. It goes to show just how much effort and work bands put into their work/performances. Another gift I got was One Direction's new perfume (don't say a thing okay?), now I'll give it it's due, it smells lush. Don't judge me for having it okay, I like my perfume's and I really wanted to try something new.

On that note, how did everyone else's holiday go? Did you get the gifts you wanted?

I hope you all had a fabulous christmas. I just want to say before I wrap this post up, no matter what's happened this year for any of you look forward to the new year. Smile and enjoy it! You all deserve to smile and be happy as the new year begins. Whether 2013 has been a good or bad year for you, end it on a high and begin 2014 on an even bigger high so on the new year smile the biggest smile you've ever done and enjoy it!

I love you all.

Vicky :) x
December 27th, 2013 at 02:30am