Thank You

It was about three months ago when scrolling through Tumblr I came across this site and made an account. Initially I was a reader then I became a writer. I wrote one story I thought it sucked until later on that night I saw one comment and four people subscribed to it.

Since this year is basically over with I just wanted to thank you all. To everyone who has, read, commented, subscribed to, and befriended me thank you all. To everyone on here making me feel welcomed here. Also to all the great people I've met on here.

Your words and encouragement have meant a great deal and helped me so much in becoming a better writer. Don't worry there's still a lot of ideas floating in my head. To those who are subscribed to my stories I haven't updated in a while. I haven't forgotten about them I just don't know what direction I'm going with them. But they'll be updated and completed eventually.

On some of my blogs I may have said some things that may have offended some. To those who felt like I did I apologize for anything I may have said to offend you. That wasn't my intention. When I rant I'm usually fuming so I probably say things that may come across as mean. Again I'm sorry for anything I may have said to offend anybody.

I can't think of nothing else except:

Have a great New Year and a great wonderful 2014! And remember to laugh at those who think this sites and what we're doing is wrong.

"Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!"

And let's keep those devil horns raised for all the screeching screaming banshees and sirens to come in rock/metal.

xoxo
Peace!
December 30th, 2013 at 05:22am