Tell Me What To Do!

I am having trouble deciding what to update. I have so much that needs to be updated, but I want you to vote for what you want to be updated. I will list every story that I have active… maybe even co-writes if it’s my turn to update. So leave a comment on this blog. Here it goes.

Violent Kiss (co-write with Overflowing Ashtray feat. Paul Lahote from Twilight)

Dark Come Soon (co-write with Overflowing Ashtray feat. Draco Malfoy)

Vices feat. Derek Hale from Teen Wolf

Send Me A Sign (actually this one is going to be turned into a one-shot. I just added it so I could tell you guys.

Maybe This Time (co-write with vacant.eyes.)

Mine feat. Brian Haner

Cry feat. Brian Haner

Give Your Heart a Break feat. Austin Carlile

Brilliant Lies feat. Emmett Cullen from Twilight

Empty Sighs & Wine feat. Mike Fuentes

Love Bites feat. Matt Sanders and Brian Haner

Break In feat. Matt Sanders

Live Your Lie feat. Austin Carlile and Mitch Lucker

Dying Is A Gif feat. Austin Carlile

Lips Like Dynamite feat. Matt Sanders and Brian Haner

With Closed Eyes feat. Matt Sanders

Nothing to Fear feat. Matt Sanders.


All right guys. Those are all the stories that I can update. The co-writes I mentioned are the ones that are my turn to write. I’ll stop counting the votes on January 3 which is Friday. Meanwhile I’ll do some writing on the side. Just ideas that need to get out because my brain won’t stop coming up with ideas.

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year brings you amazing, brilliant things. Also, if you read Doctor Who fanfic, send me some suggestions! I’d love to read some. I could go dig for some, but there is nothing like hearing from you guys.

Thank you! Buenas Noches. Good night.
December 31st, 2013 at 07:56am