Can we just please talk about Frozen omg

Okay, before I get off on a huge roll talking about this movie, I feel as if you should know two things;

1. There will be major spoilers here.
2. I haven't seen all of the movie (like the last 15 minutes) so don't spoil the end.

Okay, so it seems weird that I love this movie and haven't seen it all, right? Yeah. Well, me and my sister went to go see it one night and it was just a disaster. When we got seated, they started the movie about a half hour late because the old reel had literally burned up. Like while it was playing, the real kind of just melted away and was gone. So they brought in a new one and we began the movie. IT WAS FANTASTIC, but let's get on with the story at hand. About 15 minutes from the end, when Anna and Olaf are in that room and she's freezing to death and Olaf is almost melting, he goes to throw open the window- and then everything went into slow motion. I thought it was part of the movie but NOPE THE EFFING REEL MELTED AND THEY SENT US HOME BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY MORE.

They gave me a free movie pass... But that was the last day that they were playing Frozen at my local theater, so... I haven't finished it.

ANYWAY BUT CAN I DISCUSS ALL THE FEELS THAT THIS MOVIE GAVE ME?!

THERE IS LOVE AND MAGIC AND FINDING YOURSELF AND ALSO PEOPLE TRYING TO TELL YOU WHO TO BE AND WHAT TO DO AND THERE'S SO MUCH BEAUTY AND ANGST.

Elsa is by far my favorite part of this movie. She is a beautifully developed character, in my opinion. She hurt Anna once by accident and now her parents (mainly her father) basically instills fear in her that she will hurt everyone if she doesn't hide who she is and become a heartless, lonely person. You can tell that she wants to be normal and loved by everyone but has to keep to herself or else she might hurt someone.

AND THEN WHEN HER POWERS ARE REVEALED AND SHE FLEES SHE BECOMES HER OWN WOMAN AND IS ALL LIKE

"WHO CARES WHAT THE HATERS SAY, THIS COLD AINT NOTHING. I AM WHO I AM SO NOW I WILL BUILD A GIANT ICE CASTLE #YOLO #INDEPENDENCE #FREEDOM #FINDINGMYSELF."

but then when Anna finds her, she's all conflicted but then realizes she pretty much screwed everythign over for Arendale and she becomes so sad again and ugh <3

ELSA I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT BE SO SAD.

anyway, I wrote a Frozen one-shot based off the song 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman' from the movie. It's all sad and gives me feels, so I took my feels and I wrote them down. Please read it?

Here is its; Conceal, Don't Feel.
January 2nd, 2014 at 02:14am