All You Need is Love? (Video About Gay Bullying)



This crossed my news feed on Facebook last night around 11 o' clock. At first I was only going to watch the first half of it because it was 20 minutes long, but then when I started watching it...I had to watch it all the way through.

For a synopsis, It's about how society would be if the gay/heterosexual roles were reversed. If gay was accepted as being "right" and heterosexuality was deemed as being "wrong". It follows a girl from growing up in a family with two mothers, falling in love with a boy, then being bullied and picked on for being different and then her eventual suicide.

It was really impact, especially when you realize this has happened. All of the events in the movie have happened before, and sadly probably continue to happen somewhere to this day. It's not just gay bashing, but even bullying in general continues to go on today.

How can you make someone feel so low that they want to kill themselves??

It isn't fair to them. It isn't fair to anyone to make them feel less than an individual because they aren't your "idea" of being normal or being an individual. That's just ridiculous. This world sometimes, I swear.
January 4th, 2014 at 09:45pm