Colin Kaepernick is totes going to be my future husband

Would

Image

climb that

Image

like a tree

Image

But for real.

(lol jk, I'm like the biggest virgin ever)

Image

I am, however, hoping we make the superbowl again this year.

I'm taking a January intensive course right now, which means I'm stuck in a room for eight hours a day. The professor is a super Republican, and it's not that I have any issue with republicans (or democrats) but the amount of Political Incorectness that is flying around the room is making my head spin. Like, literally it's as if Fox News is just spewing out of his mouth.

I literally cannot.

And he and the uber liberal student in the class have to go at it, at like every fucking opportunity they get. Gawd. What would Jesus do?

Also, I'm pretty sure none of my Kissed readers are reading this, but -

I am so sorry.

I know that last month I said I would update (and then I didn't) and that was just laziness. BUT THEN my computer crashed and I had to do a factory reset on it which meant that I lost everything.

LUCKILY I had a backup on my external hardrive - which was on the opposite coast. Seeing as I went home for the Christmas break, I didn't have any access to it until I got home, and I'm home now!.

So, if you're reading this and you are like "Hey, I've probably read that story at some point, and I really enjoyed reading it. I really wished she would update soon (lol jk)" THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!

I'm not going to bother promising a date at which it will be updated; but it will be. However, please understand that I have a busy schedule during the day, and sometimes I really really don't even want to write by the time I finally have some down time.

So yes, it means that it will be slow, but I will get there. Also, know that there is already a sequel in the works (because I'm not completely awful.)

Stay breezy.

-H

P.S. I cannot stop listening to this song.

January 9th, 2014 at 03:07am