Coming Soon, Men I Love, and My Brother’s Friend Has a Crush on My BF

Hey guys! So like I said, I am trying to be better about blogs, so here we are. I have a ton of stories coming out soon, and since we all know how much I love shameless self-promoting letting you guys know what I’m working on, I thought I’d give everybody a sneak peek at what’s coming up! I’m trying to wait to post the new ones until I finish a couple of my other stories Like Rebound, Ares, Ménage a Trois, and Post Trauma, all of which I think have five chapters or less to go. (Except Ares has seven or so I think) Anyway, here’s what’s coming soon to a mibba near you!

Coffee Girl Addie is an intern on season Two of Teen Wolf and is basically made fun of by the entire cast and some of the crew because she’s so out of place. She’s super clumsy, forgetful, and very reserved. She falls completely in love with Dylan, but when she tells him he laughs at her, telling her there’s no way he’d ever date a ‘coffee girl’. Well, when season three rolls around he sees this stunning brunette, who he finds out is Addie and she’s gone total Zero to Hero. She basically tells him he’s an asshole and she’s going to ruin his life, and when she gets a temporary storyline on the show, everyone starts to love her and Dylan realizes what he missed out on. (Romantic Dramedy)

Silenced is my new Criminal Minds story. There have been nine murders at a prestigious school for the hearing impaired in England. The only thing all the victims have in common was that they were in the same art class, all taught by a young teacher by the name of Abigail James, who has been hounded by the authorities since she’s the only suspect. When the team arrives they are all wary of her at first, especially with what all the other teachers say about her. But as the story goes on you find out the school isn’t all that it appears to be, and something sinister is going on in the halls. (Crime Thriller)

Ghost Stories This is a reboot of a Supernatural story I had by the same name a little while ago, but I jumped the gun and didn’t plan out the plot, so I got overwhelmed and it sucked. But this time I’ve got good backstories and a plotline and all that, so I’m very excited. It’s how Dean and Sam take a job at a supposedly crazy haunted castle in Ireland, and when they arrive they find the Blackwood sisters, Aster and Maggie, have also been hired. Aster absolutely despises the Winchester name, especially Dean, and basically tries to tell Maggie they’re terrible idiots and they’re much safer on their own. But when they get inside and see that there’s more to this place then just an unhappy ghost, they decide to work together. (Supernatural Thriller)

Stardust I am so excited for this one, I can’t wait for you all to read it. It has the lovely boys of 1D in the dark ages, and they all have these different storylines. It’s basically a groupwrite with me, myself, and I But just to get you excited, Zayn is a knight, Liam is a Blacksmith, Harry is the prince and future king of England, Niall is the prince of Ireland, and Louis is the Captain of the king’s royal Army that’s fighting in Germany. There will be love triangles, scandal, hiding, secret meetings, true love, miracles This is starting to sound like the Princess Bride Anywho, be on the look out, because I’m super excited for this one! (Fantasy Romance)

Speed Demon I missed all my hockey stories, so I decided to start one with the oh so swoon worthy Jonathan Toews. He’s become a bit of a jerk since winning the Stanley Cup, and even though the team isn’t doing very well, he’s still cocky and has basically turned into a little brat. (Not really, we all know I love Tazer) But Joel gets so sick of his attitude that he hires Aster Ostia, a world record holding Olympic Speed skater and the queen of being a good winner and a better loser, to come whip the team into shape. She and Jon butt heads a lot, but neither one can deny that she’s helping the rest of the team. (Romantic Comedy)

So watch out for those everybody! Moving on, this whole fives thing basically gt me thinking of all these attractive men I love and how hard it was to narrow it down to five, well seven because I cheated people. So here are more men I think are quite dashing and I want to write stories about nonstop *creepy wink*

Cameron Bright
Image
HIS EYES AND HIS LIPS AND HIS FACE HELP ME.

Evgeni Malkin
Image
HE IS SO RUSSIAN AND YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND A WORD HE SAYS AND HE’S SO PERFECTLY TALL AND FIT

Patrick Kane
Image
FEELS. FEELS EVERYWHERE.

J.R. Celski
Image
I GOT TO MEET HIM AND HE IS A RAY OF SUNSHINE

TO BE CONTINUED.


Oh, and I found out yesterday that one of my brother’s friends (we’ll call her K) has a fat crush on my BF. I mean, who can blame her, he’s a babe. I feel like I was pretty chill about it, mostly because I’ve been in her spot like half a dozen times and I knew that it was going to suck for her. But Jake let her down easy and there’s the fact he’d go to jail because she’s sixteen as incentive. But I just thought it was kind of funny. But now he’s got a fat head about it and thinks he’s irresistible ha ha. But anyway, just thought you guys might want a little tidbit from Ashlee’s Modern Life.

Love you guys!

xoxoxoxo
Ashlee
January 11th, 2014 at 08:54pm