If I could insert a gif as a title.

Image


That would probably be it. I mean, I don't know why I try. And, just like with Michael I feel like giving up on friends. Already been made quiet clear this was a year of losing, so whatever. Right now everything is simply whatever.

Anyway, the past few days I've been watching Lost Girl, recommended by my friendwife, Nic. It's pretty good, like the female version of Supernatural without actually demon hunters. But there is the Fae, and there's werewolevs and kappas and succubuses and cool things like that. BUT the one I feel in love with is Kenzi. UGH. KENZI IS SO PRETTY AND SASSY AND PRETTY.

She's the gif in this blog. You guys. My layouts, that's her. And you should just see her.

Image

LOOK AT THOSE EYES OMG PRETTY

Image
AND FUNNY

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Safe to say she's the reason why I'm still watching the show. You know, you just find those characters in shows that completely make it? Like how for me Robert Sheehan was why I watched Misfits and so on and so forth.

I'm pretty tired, I've only had four hours of sleep and I've got to go to the store~. My second home, pretty much. Even though there are so many people here I am the one that 9/10 get's asked to go for whatever reason.

Ugh. Really sleepy, I may just go to bed when I get home... idk might do some homework if I can focus.
January 11th, 2014 at 11:22pm