Upcoming Stories for 2014

People's this is just some things that are upcoming and y'all can look forward to this year. First off I've just began my second semester of collage I have to go on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so I might not be updating as much but I'll try. On the plus side we're probably getting Internet service soon so I'll be able to update more! Now for the ideas...

1. A couple of y'all know I'm writing a zombie Avenged story that's gonna be a combination of some of my and y'all favorite zombie flicks. You have one you want me to add just message however if I never seen it I can't do it. Also this is my first story featuring Arin and his wife Kimberly.

2. After I'm done with Deep in My Veins I'm gonna take a break from vampire stories with the exception of I'll Taste Your Blood Tonight. Anyway one idea I have is in the future humans and vampires coexist together. One of the guys tried to save the murder of a friend with the help of the thing he hates the most.

3. I haven't really got a storyline for this but it's gonna be a thriller featuring the appearance of roses throughout.

4. Thinking bout writing a doll story where one of the guys creates a companion but she doesn't return his affections.

5. One of the guys lets his obsession and desire for his neighbor consumes his life.

6. A witch story that's gonna be a combination of The Craft and Hocus Pocus.

7. A musical that's gonna be a combination of Repo! The Genetic Opera and The Rocky Picture Horror Show but it's gonna be warped.

8. An outcast has increasing psychosexual fantasies about her green eyed classmate.

9. Werewolf story a combination of Cursed and Ginger Snaps.

10. Jimmy and his girlfriend move to Huntington Beach to a new house where she gets possessed by an inhabiting spirit.

11. Brian is a recovering alcoholic whose girlfriend recently broke up with him leaving him desperate. He find temporary solace in the arms of a mysterious woman he meets at a party.

12. I've been thinking about it but I'm on the fence about a superhero one.

13. To people who've read it I'm still considering a sequel for A Different Dimension.

So far that's all I've got. What do y'all think? And I take story requests now y'all have one let me know or if y'all have anything y'all want to add to the ideas above let me know.

Love y'all and wish me luck on my second semester!
xoxo
January 17th, 2014 at 04:09am