IT'S OFFICIAL IT'S OFFICIAL IT'S OFFICIAL

David is coming up to Boston somewhat soon, even if it's just a day trip.
He's gonna meet my mom (and hopefully dad).
We're going to see the Rangers/Bruins game at MSG in March.

AND I'M IN LOVE.

Not quite, but I'm so fucking happy! I talked to my mom about all of it and, thank the lord, she was like, "I'm nervous about you going to New York by yourself, but you're almost twenty one; I can't really say no...."

That's the answer I was hoping for, but doubting I'd hear. I am so, so, so happy with everything!

David and I are still planning a date for when he can come up here, but it should be happening within the next thirty days, or so! As for the hockey game, it's all a matter of money and how I'm going to fund my trip down there. Amtrak is rather inexpensive, and I'd be staying the night at his house because it'd be a Sunday night game, and I'd rather not travel from NY to MA in the wee hours of the morning, haha.

Some of it is still up in the air, but it's verified that I, more or less, have the permission I knew I deserved but wasn't entirely sure I would receive! I feel so much better about this situation now.

I'm happy. :)
January 19th, 2014 at 07:09am