I'm an awful Mibbian || Hiddles || Who updated?

Hello Hello Hello!

I've been a bad mibbian the past few days. I haven't been reading or commenting or generally making an effort to chat and I feel awful because I love this place.

I do have excuses galore! Saturday/Sunday was spent with my friends celebrating my best friends birthday. It was brilliant. I also got to see one of my old high school chums who I haven't seen in a few years because she's been living in Wales and when she came back I was living in Italy and we kept missing each other.

Yesterday I went to London to see the epic Coriolanus. It was...well I have no words really. I've never been to the Donmar warehouse so I never knew it was that tiny? It was insane. There wasn't a weak link in the entire show, and I'm thrilled they went down the Laurence Olivier route with the ending. I did have to give a synopsis to my friend during the intermission - which turned into a group discussion haha.

Mark Gatiss was the ultimate Menenius

and of course there was this man;

Image

Image

jhewfiunerignirepgieahge.

Apparently they used to come out after the show but then some crazy bastards decided to follow Hiddleston home. Seriously guys? SERIOUSLY? WHY? Give the man some privacy.
There were still people waiting around when we left but I was too busy skipping around the West End like a drunk puppy.

Today we went to the Isabella Blow exhibition. Which was completely insane and wonderful.
Ok I'm doing a bloody awful job of summing up all this brilliance but I'm still a bit overwhelmed. I'm just so inspired right now I'm going to go and work on my novel.

If I usually read your stories and you've updated in the past few days let me know! Mibba still isn't giving me all the updates.

p.s; message to Hiddleston. Just so you know, I'm loving There Is a House and I'm going to read the rest and leave you a comment when I can form cohesive sentences (ok, I can never do that, but I'll try!).
February 4th, 2014 at 10:34pm