Countdown and Questions.

So, I officially have a butt load of things to look forward to!

12 days until my 21st birthday
24 days until I got to NYC to see my long-distance boyfriend
27 days until I see the Bruins-Rangers game with my boyfriend
100 days until I go to Walt Disney World for Star Wars Weekend
246 days until my boyfriend's 22nd birthday

I'm taking Amtrak from Boston to New York on February 28th and leaving on March 7th. I'm getting there around 10, 10:30a.m. so that we can spend that entire day together. When I leave on the seventh, I'm leaving at either 2:30 or 3:30 in the afternoon so that we don't have to wake up ridiculously early. We could even get some breakfast or lunch! Plus when I get back to Boston, it'll only be seven or eight. It won't be ridiculously late or anything, so I don't have to worry about it being too late for the buses to be running.

The tickets for a roundtrip on Amtrak are all bought, and it didn't cost me nearly as much as I thought it would! I paid an extra $8.50 so I could get a full refund in case, for one reason or another, something happened and the train was late, canceled, etc. I just feel better knowing I have that, just in case! All together, it was hardly over $100. I also bought the tickets for the hockey game on the 2nd at MSG. David is giving me money for his ticket when I go down there, which I doubt I'll take because I want to treat him for once! They were pretty cheap on StubHub, but it didn't give me the option to just print them out like Ticketmaster does, so I had to pay nearly $20 for shipping and whatnot!

On top of going to New York, I'm going to be twenty one in less than two weeks! I literally can't wait. The only sucky part is that it's on a Sunday, but still! My sister and her fiance and some of our friends are going out and they're treating me to drinks at Fajitas and 'Ritas in Boston! I've been there a few times and, let me tell you, they're AMAZING. Margaritas are my favorite. I couldn't care less about the food there, but the drinks are to die for.

And for the first time since Disney bought Star Wars, I'm going to be in WDW for Star Wars Weekend! This will be my fifteenth trip to Disney World. We're only staying for a few days because we can't exactly afford a week or two week trip like we usually do, but I'm still extremely excited! I can't wait to meet Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers and such. <3

-

I'm kind of bummed because I was supposed to go to the Bruins/Canucks game tonight at TD Garden, but it turns out I won't be able to make it. I can still watch it, so it's not that big of a deal, but still. David is going to the Rangers game tonight against the Avs and he's going to wear the jersey that I got him for Valentine's Day! :) He got me a signed Marc Savard photo (with a certificate of authenticity and everything) for Valentine's Day! He even separately bought me a frame for it so it doesn't get ruined. <3

-

1. Any birthdays or occasions you're looking forward to in the near (or far) future?
2. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
3. What's your favorite sport to watch and/or play, if any? Favorite teams?
4. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disney Land?
5. What is one of the best gifts you have ever received, whether it was for a holiday, your birthday, etc?
6. Have you ever traveled alone?
7. What are you listening to right now, if anything?
February 4th, 2014 at 11:04pm