NERDS, NERDS, NERDS, NERDS!!!

Two cups of coffee, a pepsi and nerds....yep yep yep!! I vowed to be more proactive on Mibba and try and comment on the stories that I read!! I just feel so very freakin' happy becuase my class is going to be passed; thanks to my wonderfully, amazing girlfriend!!! Yep!! I'm getting an 89 percent and apparently these problems were easier, so the homework was done faster and we started on the next weeks homework!! We're on the last three weeks of school (Seven week online classes).

Anyways I'm about hyper right now and I have coffee brain!! Yep I can't stop moving about and my fingers just can't stop moving and I'm eating nerds so that doesn't even help me at all!! Anyways, how are you mibba?? I want to know how you all are and maybe talk to people and I will read your stories if you need me to and I will comment with feedback, only if you want it!! I just ask that you be patient with me, okay?? I will be busy and I have to make the next three pages of my webpage and fix a few things on the first page of them!! Other than that, we're good!!

Anyways!! Hello to all of mibba and I posted some recipes on here and maybe you should check those out too!! I mean it would make me very happy if you did!! :)!!

Also I have Smile Empty Soul's This is War stuck in my head!! Which I always mix that song title with Avenged's title This Means War!! :P!! My girlfriend got me into Smile Empty Soul when we would ask each other questions on what music we liked to our favorite subject! It was one of those ways that we had got to know each other!!

Anywas, I should stop rambling and let you all go!

Thank you,
The very sugar rushed,
Steph
February 5th, 2014 at 05:17am