Other Writing Sites?

Hello. Can you tell me about any other writing sites you may have used and what they are like? I don't want to just go making an account on all of them without hearing some reviews from you all first. I love Mibba. I've enjoyed posting my writing here and I will continue to do so it's just......let's face it....Mibba has become slower when it comes to stories. Honestly, I have quite a few pages of friends and also tons of stories I'm subscribed to. My main feed barely moves anymore because people just aren't spending the time they used to on here. Lots of people are falling/have fallen off of this site for various reasons.

Some got tired of site errors, some disagreed with the rules on banning, some took their writing elsewhere, some just stopped writing, some live in fear of stating their opinions and eventually just stopped posting or do anything on here, some got busy with school or their personal lives. The possible reasons could go on and on. I honestly miss not the way Mibba used to be necessarily but the busy activity it used to have.

There used to be so many people posting A7X fictions and stories from other popular fandoms. Some of us are still here but to me....it just feels like we are far and few. So I've heard of Watpad or whatever. Also Fanfiction.net but apparently you can't post band fiction there now? Does anyone know why? Basically I'd like a site with more feedback or just with a different audience than here for some diversity. I enjoy Mibba still even in her slower days. Guys let's be more active here please because we don't want our Mibba to become dusty and a ghost town!
February 8th, 2014 at 05:31pm