Be Mine, Mibba? (A Valentine's Day Give Away)

Image

나는 당신을 사랑 해요!
あなたは愛してるよ!
Ich liebe dich!
I love you!


Obviously it isn't Valentine's Day yet, but I thought I'd just post this early because I'm bored and it's a Saturday so more people will see it. I did this last year too and it was pretty successful and so to spread the love around, why not do it again?

OH MY GOD SO I WAS GOING TO DO A NORMAL VALENTINE'S BLOG BUT THEN I REMEMBERED ABOUT THOSE HILARIOUS VALENTINE CARD MEME THINGS AND WAS LIKE... I HAVE TO DO IT. PREPARE YOURSELF.

I do, as usual, have some rules that I ask you to follow. Pretty simple.

- Tell me you love me because I'm a lonely person. Say Happy Valentine's Day or something else that's fitting.
- Three treats per person.
- No doubling up.
- Link me to your wonderful creations, please!
- Please be patient.
- This giveaway ends on February 21st

Without further ado, let's get right onto the treats!


Me, You, and Fondue
Image

I will comment upon a story of your choice and also recommend it.

Falling for You Hard
Image

I will comment upon a story of my choice and also recommend it.

Sexy, Free, Single. Bingo?
Image

I will recommend three stories of your choice.

Be on T.o.p
Image

A user recommendation, friend request (let me know if you don't want a friend request or not), and I will recommend five of your latest blogs.

SMASHING
Image

I will comment upon two pictures of my choice.

Everybody Nose
Image

I will message you asking for some information on a story of yours. I will then post a promotional blog featuring your story along with any others I get. The blog will be posted by the end of February.
I know I don't have much to offer you, so I'm sorry for that. I hope you'll enjoy Valentine's day nonetheless though. This also isn't necessary, but I would really appreciate some recs upon some stories of mine. Like I said, this isn't necessary and I will not hold it against you if you don't, but I'd still be really appreciative of it! If you'd like to, here are the links. Thanks in advance!

x | x | x

To end this blog, here are some of the honorable mentions... or rather honorable valentines!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
February 9th, 2014 at 12:07am