So my mum knows I'm not a virgin | Valentines Day

Possible TMI warning here idek.

I haven't been a virgin for a while but she only found out recently.
We were having a conversation on lady medical things like smear tests (because I was curious when I have to start those kind of things) and she said you only need to start once you're sexually active and she asked so I had to tell her.

She was shocked and stuff but we had a chat (GOD SO AWKWARD SO AWKWARD NO OMG) and she wanted to know the usual if I was pressured, using protection, if its good for me and stuff like that and she told me to think about the pill. I'm kind of nervous about the whole idea to be honest because my friend went on it and was ridiculously hormonal for months and months and I don't want that.

Are any of you on the pill? Please convince me I'm stupid to be stressing about it? :')

(She's not telling my Dad....We're going to let him figure it out on his own).

-

I'm not even doing anything with my boyfriend tomorrow I'm going to a gig instead because its for my best friend's birthday and the tickets were booked way before we became a thing anyway.

PLUS ITS A DAY TO REMEMBER YAY MUCH EXCITE

We're gonna do stuff on Saturday, bake some cookies, go to an arcade thing (maybe), grab a takeaway and watch crappy films and listen to playlists we made for each other so it should be a pretty good day :3

Have you guys got any plans for tomorrow? :)

-

On a completely unrelated note I BOUGHT FIVE BOOKS TODAY. FIVE. I ALREADY HAVE ABOUT TEN LEFT TO READ WHAT AM I DOOOING. I HAVE A SERIOUS SERIOUS PROBLEM OMG.
February 13th, 2014 at 11:17pm