Dexter

Sometimes it can be really relaxing to go back home after a very hard week. Those weekends are my stay-in weekends where I don’t need any social contact because I’m fully partied-out. But sometimes I force myself to go out.
So last weekend I went shopping with my mom and as we were strolling around, I kept seeing people that I remembered from being in high school together.

Normally I’m not interested in other people’s affairs, but I just can’t seem to put away my curiosity about their lives they have now 2 years later.
I admit I don’t talk to the people I spend the 6 most depressing years of my life with anymore, except for 3 of them.
So you can basically say I hate them all. And I don’t hate them because of their achievements (like going to law school, becoming a doctor, having champagne shower parties), but I just can’t stand them for who they are.
And yes, maybe people can change, although I assume not. All the girls were acting like real bitches and the boys were spending money on cars that they couldn’t drive because of a lack of a driver’s license. And nothing has changed according to Facebook.

I didn’t fit in at all and that bothered me when I was still in high school, but now I tell myself it doesn’t anymore.
But, if it can’t bother me, why do I always feel like pulling out their hair and toenails when I see one of them around?
Maybe I have a little Dexter inside of me and that's all.
Who’ll tell?
They won’t.
February 14th, 2014 at 08:54pm