My life on fast forward

So, for the few souls that do enjoy that piece of me where somebody suffers(most commonly known as "Shut Up"), I am going to rewrite it. Don't ask me why. Or do. Okay, don't be so persistent.
Well, I feel I haven't written it as well as it deserves to be written. The idea is grand in my head, though on paper it's...not grand at all. Maybe it's because I began writing it when I was less...let's say interested, because it fits. I didn't want to write something grand. I just wanted to write, to learn to write. And it taught me many things.
But(ah, yes. My favorite), I read what I wrote. And, though at the time I felt I had written something incredible, it's really...gray. I feel something reading what I wrote, but it's as I remember, listen and associate. What do you, as a reader, have to make you feel? I didn't give you my playlist (that would be cheating), nor any detail of the millions I have in my head. You don't feel because I didn't make you feel.
So, I am rewriting the story. I am giving you reasons to feel, choices on what to feel(other than completely depressed) and a better story, one that doesn't spiral towards destruction of everything.
Even though I started out with the idea of writing something real and reality really is that prone to destruction.
I love my story for what it has taught me, so I am going to rewrite it.
Sorry for all you have read, will read or...are reading? It's kind of late, so I...are you reading? Well... thanks, then.

Thank you for reading this and for not cursing me too much.
Me
February 14th, 2014 at 09:13pm