AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS COMING TO MY TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am legitimately in shock right now! I just found out that AVENGED SEVENFOLD is coming to Prince George BC, which is a huge deal because it is literally a small city in northern Canada- in the middle of freaking nowhere!!! I mean, we get good bands here and there, but seriously!! Its Avenged Sevenfold!!! Never mind that the arena only holds like 7,000 people and I have been informed its only going to be a half set up, meaning they are only using half of the arena space...so I get to go to a somewhat intimate show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said, i'm freaking out!!!! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love these guys!!! I seriously feel like my prayers have been answered!! UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!! They are literally going to be playing over seas in Austrailia and then heading to South America where they will be playing to huge crowds then coming to PG where I bet you it wont even sell out cus there isn't a huge following for them here! Like I said, i'm in shock and never ever thought this would happen...like I was waiting for them to come to Edmonton or Vancouver so I could get my ass on a plane and go see them in concert, but now they are for realz going to be right in my back yard (so to speak)!!!

Sorry, still freaking...

That is all.
February 18th, 2014 at 02:23am