Finally get to let them try it! - Baby Update - JOB!!!

So, I finally get to make my Belle's Macaroni Mayhem for the household. There's about nine of us here, tonight, so I had to make two pans.
I've already been told that the smells from the oven are making people hungry. :)
The anticipation is killer! It's not so much that I am all to worried about if they like it or not, though that will determine how often I do or do not make the dish, but I'm just happy to be making one of my OWN recipes for them! It used to be my Grandfather's recipe, but I had to make due with different cheeses than what he usually had. He just used sharp cheddar for the recipe. However, one of the times that I made it alone, I only had Mexican Blend and Mozzarella to work with. I told them about it, once it was already in the oven, and they (they being my father and grandfather) said that I'd ruined it by using such different cheeses. However, as soon as they tasted it, they changed their minds. My grandfather turned to me and said that it was far better than his way of doing it and to make it that way from that point on. So, I have since and even named it.
The reason why I called it Macaroni Mayhem is because it looks so beautiful and perfect in the casserole dish. However, when it goes onto the plate, it falls apart and looks like just a pile of pasta mayhem. Ha.

Things so far have been very good.
I had an interview today and it ended up being two parts and being sent with a form to the local doctor for a drug screening.
They always say, if they weren't considering at all...you'd never even get THAT far into an interview.
I'll be a cashier at Walmart, so I'm rather excited.
I told Kenny, whenever our lunches are scheduled around the same time, I'm going to buy lunch for he and I.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Here is a link to my recipe that I had posted here online.

http://www.mibba.com/Tutorials/Recipes/4856/Macaroni-Mayhem/
February 19th, 2014 at 02:57am