People Suck. Server.

People Suck

I hate people sometimes. They sit here and insist their not something when they are the literal definition.

I don't see why people care so much about what other people think of them. Even more when the person literally has no value in one's life. Like high school friends.

Hold up, keep with me on this one.

High school friends. Why do we try so hard to impress them? Why? Seriously. It's not like they'll be deciding our future. Freshmen always have the habit of taking classes that their friends are taking or not joining a club because the popular girls think it's lame. Really?

If you want to go into nursing, how will taking Wood-shop 1 help you? Oh, you're best friend wanted to take it since it's a slacker class? Cool, let them take it then. You go off and take Medical Occupations. Do you not have your own brain?

This makes me so angry!!!!

In 9th grade I wanted to join science club and I invited a few friends who liked science to join me and none of them wanted to because the popular girls said it was lame. Ok, I don't care what they think, I like science.

Nope, they didn't go with me even though they loved science too. So I went alone and had a blast holding fire in my hands and sleeping in caves and just having a party. Then this year, 12th grade, our last year, they finally got over the fact that the popular girls didn't like it and joined me. They loved it. But they missed out on three years of fun. See?

Stupid people. Ugh.

Server

So. I took up a job as a server. I like talking to people. I hate all the rules.
We open in 6 days. Whoo-hoo.

xx
February 19th, 2014 at 01:25pm