Dangerous Surgery...

So, it's been decided.
If I can find someone to work on my spine, after the baby is born, I will.
My upper back seems to be aligned normally, but my lower back arches WAY too much to the right.

I used the Shiatsu Massage Chair that I'd purchased for my father, a couple years ago, yesterday. In order to use it on my lower back, I had to lean far to the left.
To put it in perspective, let me put it this way. Have you ever fallen asleep and leaned far to one side? Well, I was leaning far enough to my left that I half expected someone coming up from behind the couch to see if I'd fallen asleep!

It's very painful, dealing with my back pain due to my spine. I'm short of breath, more and more, every week. Sleeping at night is becoming more and more difficult. Most of the time, I end up waking up crying. My husband has been seeming concerned about how severe this is. He wakes up to me rolling over and holding onto him for dear life, in the middle of the night.

And, on top of it all, it's making pressures on my bladder even worse.
You see, I've had a bladder control problem since I was very little. Clear to high school, it was highly embarrassing and I started wearing black pants all the time since it doesn't show water marks very much...
However, I still had to keep a spare pair in my locker. On top of it, the first pair would have to be washed in a bathroom sink and then placed in a grocery bag to try and prevent acid stains from the urine.

I'm only half way through my pregnancy and having issues such as this.
I fear how they will progress.......
February 21st, 2014 at 07:30pm