Hiatus

Progressing from this blog - my last resort: I'm officially on hiatus.
I'm so, so sorry. At the moment I can't be certain when I'll be back. It might be a few days, but it might be weeks.

I wrote nothing yesterday. This blog is the most I've written today to be honest and it is glorious.
I've just returned from dinner with the best one, and we always spend hours talking about life and dreams and it's always so inspiring. Especially when I see all the things she's achieved and is doing right now and this amazing future she's going to have. Last night I watched Bright Star, which I've never watched before. I thought it was beautiful. If you're familiar with Keats or have watched it before - yeah, I was crying like a baby at the end. Ben Whishaw gets me in everything.

Image

Honestly I already feel more inspired and awesome but I know if I stick around I'll still only be able to update Idle and nothing else.

Anyway, if there's anything that anyone wants to see updated just let me know and I'll try to work on it when I've got my mojo back. Any one shot thoughts? Go for it.

I highly doubt anyone shall, but if you need me for anything (and I'm still 100% open to listening to people whether it's about stories or life. If you need any kind of help or advice, whatever. I'm useless but I'll try) give me a shout and I'll pm you my email or something. If anyone uses email, otherwise facebook.

If I read your stories it would be lovely if you could leave a comment on my profile when you update. Only if you remember of course - sorry to be a pain, I still don't get all my mibba email notifications. That way I can catch up with everything when I'm back.

Clara, Billie, everyone - I love you! And I really hope you're not mad at me :(
February 21st, 2014 at 11:31pm