We Live As a Pawn in a Big Chess Game Of Life. (5/5)-pursuit of happiness-mold– Summary

We are all looking for a total happiness. Usually in this world happiness is measured by success. By the money you own. Followers you have.

Let me take your mind out of tailspin.

Media TV magazines, they've also does what we should be.
There's a few the diverge from the medias look on people.
History has also made our civilization static.
Because the pursuit of happiness is all the same for everyone
Get a job get married have kids make sure your kids are okay. Work until you have enough to retire. And Die.

Media and history has got us into a static unmolding life's journey.
The life journeys pretty much the same for everyone.
There's a few radicals
But as they get anyone life.
Because this world is run by money.
Now the technology is all around us we are plugged into everything. We care what other people think. We work on the weekends. See how successful other people are. Technology is doing more more for us. I think we have lost our true meaning of life throughout the years because of technology. We gave up the core values of being together. Establishing friendships. And we are ruled by our pursuit of happiness. Not many will argue that are pursuit of happiness is run by money.

No one breaks free of mold.
That mold that for earlier this passage.
And if they do it's only by a little.
We can't write other happiness through many other ways. Because there's so many laws and restrictions that were set forth to be guided on a path of don't do this only do this. No one is willing to break free of the mold because what will we be without it. Media and history does not help they also guide us in to the mold.

As of now I'm done with this rant. Recommend comment and subscribe for more of my rants. You see I can take one topic draggy in so many different directions philosophize about it until the Days end . This is all about Following a mold and being stuck in like a pawn in a big chest game. Extrapolated as the game of life Again this is my end to my five-part series.
February 25th, 2014 at 11:25pm