Bates Motel - Shopping - Kicks from the baby - mini rant

So, Kenny and I just finished Season 1 of Bates Motel a few days ago. It was rather intriguing. Yes, we watched it on Netflix. This is why it went by so fast. It airs on AMC, as well, but we both really like being able to stretch out in our room and be comfortable with PRIVACY. That seems to be a concept that fewer and fewer people seem to be able to grasp....
Anyways, the show was really cool. I'm curious as to what they do about Norman's condition and such. Dillon seems to be doing rather well, with his new business experiences. However, I'm curious if this is the end of the troubles for Norma and her sons. It just seems too...happy of an ending.
Thoughts?
Okay, so I went shopping with Kenny and Ann two days ago. It was truly wonderful. We went to Honey Creek Mall in Terra Haute, IN. They have a Hot Topic and a Spencer's, though apparently I never knew both had been there for a LONG time. I guess Hot Topic had been near the food court or something.
Anyways, I got some more nice Maternity Clothes. A few are even for nursing. The nursing shirts/nighties have two layers connected to the shoulder strap. The outer layer is the main layer, which is connected to the shoulder strap by a little piece that you can unclip and let lay. The inner layer has an intentional slit for breastfeeding.
I thought it was a really cool and nifty design, to be quite honest with you. Not to mention, they are SUPER comfortable!!
The only thing that confused me were the damn pants! They have this stretchy thingy that goes over your stomach instead of it just having a waste and being held up by that and a belt. Oh yah, lets have something over the stomach that pushes on the stomach as it tries to hold on. NO THANK YOU! Geeze, I have enough problems with that as it is!
Fabric softener has become my new best friend, when it comes to laundry and new clothes. I seriously hate dealing with my clothes ITCHING all the time...
Anyways, Ann got me two belts and sock hats from Hot Topic. I'm going to post the exact ones she bought, images are from Hot Topic's website.
[img]http://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/10124689_hi?$newht_product_lg$[/img]
[img]http://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/10028858_hi?$newht_product_lg$[/img]
[img]http://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/169366_av1?$newht_product_lg$[/img]
[img]http://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/169368_av2?$newht_product_lg$[/img]

We also did some shopping at Spencer's, which was really fun. I took Kenny back to the right corner, on the other end of the shop, and he understood why Ann and I never went back there. I almost bought some gag gifts from back there, until Kenny actually asked if I wanted to get anything from there for...home. I hid behind Ann, who was back at the register. Okay, I admit it, stuff like that makes me uncomfortable... I was surprised, though, at how open he was about it with me. Things have gone a little south since I hit my half way mark. It's been hard to even get out of bed, somewhat, so he hasn't really pushed much towards the love life (which I've thanked him for).
So, Erin has been kicking more and more. This morning, however, was kind of odd. She was pushing her head so hard against my stomach, I could actually feel about half of it! I tried explaining it to Kenny, since he felt it under his hand, and described it in a way to try and show him how it felt for me. I had him hold up his right hand, flat, vertical with his fingers up and down. I made a fist with my right hand and pressed it against his. I turned it a bit and pushed in spots and his eyes just got large followed by a laughing "Dang!".
Apparently, she's about the size of a Papaya now. I'm 22 Weeks and 5 days, according to the doc's calculations. I use an app to keep track of it.
But, I'm really starting to wonder about timing. I mean, Kenny and I got talking about it with Ann and we all agreed that Erin is probably a few weeks further along than they think. I mean, I could have been pregnant in mid September. My menstruation was pretty light, for me, so it really wouldn't surprise me.
I had to laugh a couple days ago.
Some girl on Instagram looked at one of my first ultrasounds on the site and started a stupid convo.
"Do your parents know?"
"Not that it's any of your business: Mom is dead, dad lives with us, I'm 19 freaking years old, and why the hell would it matter??? Hell, my father was at my wedding and so was my husband's mother uncle and brother!!!!"
"I'm sorry.... I didn't know and I was wondering how they felt about it cuz my friends parents hated her. I didn't mean to be disrespectful just interested"
"Sorry and I didn't mean to come of as harsh. Been achy all day, mix of baby pains and my spine issues, and crashed on the couch. Woke up to my husband calling. But yah, they know. They wanna be the primary baby sitters. :) "

This was on a photo I posted THREE WEEKS AGO!
It's just stuff like this that ticks me off...
Okay. I'm tired, I have online school to do, and I'm really cranky now.
So, I'm going to go.
Here's a random gif....
Image
February 27th, 2014 at 07:32pm