Thank you Mibba for giving my life meaning!

Yes I said it! If it weren't for Mibba I wouldn't be the happiest woman in the world. One year ago today I met the love of my life on this site after she made a banner for my story. We started talking and never stopped. I can remember how excited I would get to see that orange 1 by my messages and knew it was her! That first day we had gotten so close so fast that I found myself wondering that night what if I never heard from her again? What if she left mibba and I had no way of contacting her? What if something happened to her and I had no way of knowing? All of these thoughts ran through my mind after a few hours of knowing her that's how fast I knew she was important to me!

We spent all day, everyday after that talking through messages then facebook then text and then eventually skype! I remember feeling so nervous the first time we videoed but I was instantly comforted by her presence! Being two states away video is our only time to spend together but it is making us stronger! We met in person back in July and that was when we made our relationship official right after the Avenged concert! After meeting her in person I knew I would never be the same! I had fallen so madly in love with someone and I needed more! In September she came to visit for just under 2 weeks! She got along great with my kids and my family and it felt wonderful to be able to hold her everyday and kiss her and experience life with her!

No here we are one year later to the day we met and in 2 months exactly my sweet Stephie will be on a train on her way to not visit me but to move here for good! I can't put into words just how excited I am for this next chapter in our lives! I promise to give her the life she has always dreamed of! I will spend the rest of my life putting a smile on her face!

I can't believe how fast a year can go when you have finally found happiness! I now look forward to everyday of my life!! So thank you Stephie Rose for being my partner, my better half , my best friend, my girlfriend, my life, my shoulder to cry on, my support, my happiness, and my one true love! And thank you, Mibba, for bringing me my soulmate!

Here's to many more years Stephie Rose!

Until Next Time,
Rae
February 28th, 2014 at 07:14pm