"(It Started at) Straight Pride" Is Making a Return

I haven't been on this website for about a year. Well, there's been one incident since then, but I mean, it didn't last long. I've been trying to update Accept Me or Except Me but I, honest to God, have no idea where the story is going. So, instead of facing the music, getting down and finishing it, I've decided to start a new story.

Well, it isn't completely new. I've already started it. Kind of. I added Chapter 1 with a summary that isn't really a summary when I was in the middle of writing AMoEM. Now my priorities have switched (for the time being, anyway). I will write as much of (It Started at) Straight Pride as I can, and if I feel like it, some AMoEM. Maybe having two slightly different stories will help keep things fresh for me who knows.

So, expect to see a return of (ISa)SP - yes, all my stories have cool acronyms - in the near future. The comments on that have all been lovely, thanks for those. Oh, and that reminds me. In regards to a video I watched that has the same premise (but different characters and setting) of (ISa)SP is a video about a girl who grows up in the same world as (ISa)SP, with two lesbian mothers and a school play called Romeo & Julio. I saw the video /after/ I wrote the first chapter and summary of (ISa)SP, but if I had seen the video, I would've anyway, because it's a good premise and I like it.

- Cerith

P.S. - You probably won't care, but I've fixed the layout of (ISa)SP so the title is underneath the picture, and the whole picture is showing.
March 1st, 2014 at 12:40am