My Trip To Hamburger Mary's.

I've never been to this place until today. It's downtown and I always saw it and wanted to go but Jerry took me and my parents to it today.

FIVE STARS, PEOPLE!

I thought it was jut a burger place but it's like a gay... um... thing? I guess. Like it's LGBT all over.

The service was amazing. My waiter looked like Roxxxy Andrews out of drag. If your drink is half full, they will take it and fill it right back up. The burgers, holy shit. THE BURGERS!!

My dad, who is 53, said he did not have a burger like that since he was in middle school. That's forever ago! The sliders are a decent size for tiny burgers. My mom could not finish the third one.

Also, I'm glad my dad enjoyed it. He's not big on gays. He's not homophobic but it kinda makes him uncomfortable which is understandable. He really liked our waiter. He was awesome!

I had my first huge burger. My mom would not stop egging me on to take a bite out of it before I cut in half. I did. I look weird....

Anyways.... Have you guys ever had DEEP FRIED TWINKIES?!!!!!

Twinkies! DEEP FRIIIIED! Best thing ever made, oh my gosh!

It was really expensive.... Totally worth it though, seriously. If you have one. GO TO IT!

Just do it. And I kinda hated every guy in there.... I get that they're gay but do you really have to have a nice tight juicy booty? Really?

Anyways, it's really fun to have your boyfriend being hit on. He was so pink!

Well....

Mooshbye!!
March 2nd, 2014 at 06:54am