Fanbases That Drive Me Crazy!

Okay most of these bands and muscians I'm about to name one main reason I don't like them is cause majority of their fans are insane. Remember I said majority so obviously I'm not referring to the entire fan base and there's actually some nice, respectful people in them. These fans have got in their minds if someone doesn't like who they like it gives them the right to go plain straight up crazy!

I like some of the music by these people but their fans make me dislike them more than I already do. I said it once I'm sure everyone is tired of me saying this hell I'm tired of saying this not everyone is gonna like what you like! The fact you go off calling someone you don't even know names and go off on them it just shows a lot of immaturity on your part and makes you look bad.

Especially when you're doing that on social media with how advanced technology is if you go apply for a job they can easily get into some database and find everything you've ever put on the Internet. Sure you can delete it but it never really goes away. Okay moving on to the fanbases...

Justin Bieber (Don't like him at all)
One Direction (Don't like them at all)
Miley Cyrus (Like Wrecking Ball not her)
Selena Gomez (Like Naturally)
Demi Lovato (Like Here We Go Again, That's How You Know, and Heart Attack)
Lorde (Obviously she's amazing and accomplish alot but her fans go off like she's a goddess who should be worshipped)
Big Time Rush
Black Veil Brides (Like some of their music along with their fans Biersack is the main reason I don't like them)
Motionless In White
Sleeping With Sirens
Asking Alexandra
Taylor Swift
Falling In Reverse
Blood On The Dance Floor
That's all I can think of. Another thing that annoys me is when their fans like to use the excuse they've saved lives how can you not like them?

Okay don't get me wrong it's great that you stopped cutting or harming yourself and so on. But honestly that's one of the most overused defenses I hear about these people. Maybe cause I've never been sucidal but how could they save your life?

Okay maybe their lyrics inspired you to rethink what you're doing and turn your life around. But these people aren't physically there to help you in any way. Hell even Chris Motionless (who I have respect for) has talked about this.

This whole thing of you've saved my life or you're my hero is a big eye rolled to me. Cause I hear it so much I think some are saying it just to be saying it.

Some things he said that are my thoughts exactly:
"You were on the brink of self harming it was you who pulled yourself from the ledge." "You saved your life you are the hero."

I can't link you too it but it's on Tumblr titled Chris Motionless Recess Is Over.

On top of that some of bands and muscians talk about getting wasted and so on. How in the hell can THAT inspired you to think twice about what you're doing?

One of my friends was sucidal you know who saved her life? Doctors, family, friends with the love, care, and support from these people she stopped thinking bout pulling the trigger.

I can understand music is an escape from life especially if you feel like you can't relate to anybody or talk to your parents bout what's bothering you.

Another thing Chris said was how some of these bands are just using the message of being different amd so on as a way to get money. On top of that unfortunatly there are bands/muscians that don't care about their fans as long as they get money. As sad and devastating as this notion of your idol might be its true.

Some feel like they can treat their fans like crap cause they know there's always gonna be those who are gonna keep buying their merchandise and stuff. Why would you want to basically give a pay check to someone who treats you like crap I don't know and I don't understand it.

Kay I'm done ranting. Hope nobody is too mad about this I was seething at the time.
March 7th, 2014 at 03:43pm