Concerts in California

Hi, this is going to be awkward for me because there's like no easy or non-creepy way to ask this, but....

Does any live in California that's interested in buying concert tickets for either the A Love Like Tour for All Time Low in Sacramento or the one and only Self Help Festival down in San Bernardino?

I have an extra ticket the the Self Help Festival and I'm selling it for fifty. The concert is General Admission and it's kind of like a mini warped tour. It's the first one ever and is hosted by A Day To Remember and has band like, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me the Horizon, Hands Like Houses, and more playing that day. So if you're interested in going to that, hit me up and we can work something out.

The other ticket for the A Love Like Tour is going for twenty-five bucks. I bought the ticket thinking I'd be able to go after work, but then I got punt on nights and I won't be able to make it. Instead, I'm buying tickets for a different show. I think All Time Low is playing with Man Overboard and someone else that night. The ticket is a will-call ticket though, so you'll receive the ticket the day of the concert instead of getting it from me.

Anyways, if you are interested in either one or both, let me know!

<3
March 10th, 2014 at 08:04am