I Need Stories. [A7X, Teen Wolf, Original Fictions?]

So, Mibbs, guess what I just found out about? The MM Read-A-Thon. Yeah.... So, luckily, I already knew some of the stories/chapters that I've happened to have read over the past eighteen days, but that number isn't nearly high enough because I didn't realize I should've been hyper-reading.

Now I need to mega-hyper-read. This is where you come in.

Rec me some of your favorite stories? Or, hell, whore out some of your own?

I s'pose you can post any and all you want here, but it'd be super awesome if you either posted Avenged Sevenfold or Teen Wolf fan fictions, or any Original Fictions (especially if they have to do with supernatural elements or romances).

I'm not going to put a chapter/word limit on anything; I'm looking to read as much as possible, after all. That said, if I end up not being interested in the story, I'm not going to read fifty chapters of something I'm not into, you know?

I do promise to go ahead and comment on everything I read, though, even if I don't finish the story.

So, yeah. Who wants free comments?

....ALSO! On a side note: If you happen to be a writer of any kind of romance, you should consider checking out my contest+ that's going on now. It's all about the little imperfections in relationships that truly make them beautiful, and I think it'd be a lot of fun to write about. But I'm biased, so yeah.
March 18th, 2014 at 08:13pm