Ughhhhh Questions.../ 'The' Writing Contest

Hello there fellow Mibbians!

I love you. I just wanted to say that. Hell, I'll scream it: I LOVE YOU MIBBA AND ALL MIBBIANS. COME GIVE DEAREST LESTAT A HUG.

So yeah. I love you and I am weirdly and creepily happy for more than one reason.

1.) Writing contest is going good. Lots of entries. I just really have to start judging and actually entering the entries now... (I've been far too lazy. I decided that I was just going to get one Friday night and do that in bulk and create my new signature for Leatat. So yeah. I'm happy because of that.

2.) ITS MAH BIRTHDAY. (March 18)
YAY.
END OF STORY.

3. I have a fucking awesome story idea. But I need help with one part. The story type. Would a story based on a creepypasta be considered a fan fiction? Or an original fiction? I don't know. I'm just going to put it as fan fiction for now until I see what you said. Its about the Russian Sleep Experiment. Its probably going to be called The Untold Truth of the Survivor: Subject Six .
If your familiar with the creepy pasta your probably like: "But Hannah there's only five subjects. Why is a subject six in the title?" And to that, my reply: "You'll see *smirks*"
Yeah that's pretty much the end of the story. I'll try to get the first two chapters up by the end of Sunday, but it might be hard, being that I am having a birthday party on Saturday. So, if I get them up, the second chapter will probably be unedited :(

Anyway, I just wanted to get that out.
Yay! Now I'm off to try to reply to a role play. (Sorry to those in roleplaying/chatting with. I've been on a Mibba hiatus for a while. State testing. Five more school days of it, technically, but I feel I've been Mibba-hiatus for far too long.)

Au revoir
~<3 Lestat
March 19th, 2014 at 03:33am