It's my birthday!

Yes! It's my birthday! I'm seventeen, finally. One more year, and I'll be an adult. Or, as Shaun says, an "adult-child".

So, this past weekend, Shaun came down with Nanny, and my little tyke. We stayed at Meagan and Josh's place for the weekend, which was fun. Friday night, it was just me, Shaun, Nyrie, Meagan, and Josh. Saturday, we met up with Kyle, Paula and Tom at Crown Sports. We played some games and played laser tag. It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't a million fucking degrees in there. Oh, and I'll never play laser tag again. There were dozens of kids, mostly ages ten and below, who were playing with us. They were all on one team, and the teenagers and adults were on the other team. The followed us around the entire game! I could tell Meagan was getting pissed, and so was I. I let out a sigh of relief when it was over! That night, Kyle spent the night. We had bacon cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries for dinner, and an ice-cream cake for dessert. At midnight on Saturday, Shaun wished Kyle a happy eighteenth birthday. On Sunday, Shaun took us home. I got sixty dollars from Shaun, and ten from Nanny.

Sunday evening, I took the seventy dollars I got as an early birthday gift and the six I already had to buy t-shirts from Hot Topic's website. I picked out three Bullet For My Valentine shirts, and a Marilyn Manson shirt. I had seen the Manson tee in Pennsylvania when I was up there for New Year's, but I didn't get it. I had regretted that decision, so when I saw it online I was like, not making that mistake twice! So, my mom used her credit card to order the four tees for me, and I gave her all of my money. It was weird because the total for the four shirts was $76.27. That never happens to me! Usually it's always over, so that was pretty awesome. I was terrified because the shirts hadn't shipped yet. I was checking like, every five minutes. They shipped today, which just made my day that much better.

Today, my mom and step-dad took my younger brother and I out to lunch at Golden Corral. I was afraid that they wouldn't because my brother was depressed and crying, but, he sucked it up and went with us. Wouldn't you know, he had a good time!

Tonight, I'm going to my dad and Mike's (like I do every Wednesday). The only thing I really asked for for my birthday was a new laptop because, well, mine is old and dying. I hope I get one, but if not, I'll be happy with my shirts.

I know this really has nothing to do with anything in this blog, but I've been listening to Saints & Sinners by Bullet For My Valentine on repeat for days. I bought the deluxe album at F.Y.E. in Pennsylvania, but was stuck on Tears Don't Fall (Part II). Now that I've moved on, I'm like, in love.

So, yeah. My birthday has been amazing so far. I hope the amazing-ness continues!
March 19th, 2014 at 07:41pm