"Oh, how it's been so long. I'm so sorry I've been gone..."

A letter to my beloved readers/subscribers/commenters/recc'ers:

So, a few of you (maybe a small handful) will realize that as a writer of my main and most beloved ship, Frerard, I've essentially been gone for a little while. I don't know what it is that has made me sort of shy away from the ship that I have loved and cherished for six years now, maybe it's because the band is no longer? Maybe it's because I'm facing reality that I do have to move on at some point?

Or maybe it's simply because a few other ships have stolen my heart and I no longer just have ideas and creativity for just one pairing? I have dedicated my time and love and creativity over the last six years to writing about Frank Iero and Gerard Way. I don't have any intention of stopping... I still have my favorite stories that I love and enjoy, and I still have a number of ideas that I want to write about, ft. my favorite guys from my most favorite band in the world. I have a number of unfinished projects, that I would indeed love to finish but right now... I work fulltime, about 50 hours a week, and I simply don't have the time or the energy - and most importantly, the inspiration, to update any of those projects any time soon. I need to find the inspiration once again in order to make this happen... maybe you guys could sort of help with that? A friendly comment or push reminding me that those ideas aren't just overlooked, and mean something to you, as they do to myself?

Going back to what I had mentioned earlier about finding new ships... well, I have fallen completely flat on my face in love with Norman Reedus, aka Murphy Macmanus from the sexiest movie ever, "The Boondock Saints", or Daryl Dixon from the most amazing show ever, "the Walking Dead". I have always adored him as an actor, but just recently, maybe it's the writer in me- but I began to actually picture and imagine him in all of these scenarios that I once reserved for Frank and Gerard in my own stories. I also have fallen completely for Steven Yeun, aka Glenn Rhee from "The Walking Dead"- they are my favorite two actors, and my mind is reeling with ideas about things I wish to write about my two favorite guys from TWD...

I've found the Daryl/Glenn Norman/Steven ships, and I am completely and utterly hooked. And, literally two days ago, I became engrossed headfirst into "the Boondock Saints" fanfiction, aka the Murphy/Connor or Sean Patrick Flanery/Norman Reedus because twincest, dear GOD that is just too much potential and I know that ship is incredible, and I have to be a part of it.

I also miss the fuck out of my favorite show from awhile back, "Drake and Josh", because my overactive imagination always saw something special between the stepbrothers... well, that ship has been driving me crazy as well, and I'm actually about to post my first ever Drake and Josh story ever, in a few minutes, actually.

So, my dearest beloveds, this is merely an explanation as to why I've been sort of absent from the Frerard kingdom as of late. I am still here, but... sort of not at the same time. I have not abandoned my stories, not one of them; I just have so little time to devote to my own fanfic and when I am struck with inspiration- for whatever ship it may be, I have to capitalize and attack that idea while it is in my mind or it will never get written.

Frerard will always be my first and biggest love when it comes to writing/reading fanfiction. But... I must say that Daryl/Glenn and the Steven/Norman ships hold a very dear spot in my heart, right next to my favorite two MCR guys. I feel sort of guilty in a way, maybe like I am cheating on them by writing about someone else. The bottom line is, I am a writer. And any inspiration is good inspiration, because as long as I have an idea, I will do everything I can to make that idea come to life, regardless of which of my favorite actors or band members will get to play the starring roles in said stories. I love all of the people I have come across on Mibba. This has been my home for over six years, it has always been my safe place when real life becomes just too hard to handle. I have met so many wonderful friends, some I speak to on a daily basis; some that are closer than my own friends that I have that live ten minutes down the road from me, and I will always be here, always.

I have devoted a lot of time transitioning over to A03, I read a lot on there (their selection of all of the above mentioned ships is amazing), but I post all of my work to both websites so if you want to keep reading, I invite you to continue to do so. Your comments and rec's and subscriptions make my life supremely happy, all I want to do is write and be happy and when my work is reviewed, even if it's just a simple "cool update", there is truly no happier feeling. I put my heart and my soul into each and every update, so it means a lot that my time writing it was not in vain.

But I think that's essentially everything that I wanted to talk about for now... please add me on Skype, if you wish! I am on there almost every day, and I cannot tell you how much I enjoy discussing Frerard/The Walking Dead/the Boondock Saints/Drake and Josh. Or just if you wanna talk about life, we can do that also. lizzicleromance@hotmail.com is how to find me!

All my love,
Lizzy. <3
March 20th, 2014 at 05:45pm