Answers about me.

1. Do you have any regrets?

I think everyone has something they regret whether they'll admit it or not. I think the point of making mistakes or doing things you regret is learning from them and not dwelling on them

2. Do you have a deep, dark secret?

I let the dogs out!

3. Have you ever hurt someone?

Yes

4. Have you ever self-harmed?

Yes I did for a pretty long period of time and I sometimes still feel the urge (i ignore it better now)

5. How would you like to be remembered?

As someone who lived their life without hate, malice etc. I want to be remembered as a good friend, a kind person. I want people to remember the good things (Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park explains this better)

6. Who are the three most important people in your life?

Myself (not to be full of myself but without me I don't exist which makes me important.)
I don't have three people technically, so mainly my family, friends.

7. Was there one event that changed your life and the way you think?
Yes, I find a lot of big events can cause me to take on a different mindset.

8. Would you sacrifice everything for love? I wouldn't sacrifice who I was as a person. I would sacrifice a lot for someone I love but I couldn't sacrifice everything. (Take that as selfish if you will)

9. Are you afraid of dying? Sometimes. I'm more afraid of being alone when I die or dying before I get to where I want to be.

10. Have you ever been abused? I think most people have in some way whether emotionally, physically, spiritually etc.

11. Have you ever been in love? Yes.

12. Are you happy with who you are? Most times. I am who I am and at the end of the day I don't think that, that is a bad thing

13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s? Yes, I value other lives before my own.

14. Have you changed at all in the last year? Yes, my ability to trust and form bonds has definitely been altered, I am a lot more wary then I was.

15. Would you ever settle for someone you didn’t feel was “the one”? That's a toughy I'd like to say no but I worry i won't know who "the one" is.

16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment? Not really.

17. Are you pursuing your dreams? As much as I can

18. Do actions speak louder than words? I think that depends, some actions can definitely speak louder but words are a powerful thing.

19. Is there something you would never do?

Sexually abuse someone, take someone's rights away. Intentionally do something I know would hurt someone badly.

20. What makes you uncomfortable?

A lot of things.
March 28th, 2014 at 09:29am