Recs+ other things

So guys I know this is took a little time to post, but I've been busy. For the near ending of school- I have what a month and seven days? (Is totally not counting down the days)- there is a lot still to do for me. I have started my internship and I'll be leading my class in a group activity which I'm kind of excited for, it's going to be about the Korean war, and I need to make it hands on. So far I'm thinking I'll list off a handful of facts and then have the kids stand on one side of the room that's 'true' and another that is 'false' and when I say each statement the students have to stand on the side they think is right.

Really great news I got an 'A' on my math test! And it should be enough to bring my grade up to a 'B' for this nine weeks. Which would really help my GPA. I'm ranked 56th our of nearly 400 students, but I'm still trying to be in the top 50th so I'm close at least.

I have a cut on my thumb that hurts....

Anyway here's the recs you all came for:

User: Katie Mosing
Why? Because she is an awesome admin who gives her all for Mibba.

Story: Mythology by Why? Because I love Greek gods and goddess, enough said.

Poem: [url=http://www.mibba.com/Poems/Read/320597/By-Your-Side/]By Your Side[/url]--> Scandinavia[url]
Why? Because I love Greek gods and goddess, enough said.

Poem: [url=http://www.mibba.com/Poems/Read/320597/By-Your-Side/]By Your Side
by Somebody.Nobody
Why? Because I find this poem to be very 'true' and that everyone will have at least one somebody who will be by their side no matter what.
April 2nd, 2014 at 10:10pm