Shannon needs some guy advice...or help. I don't know ... Just read...

K, so there's this guy in a couple of my classes. I actually got to talk to him for the first time today in like a long time. I went to his house a long time ago cause my dad worked with his dad, but i havent seen him since we were like 7. and now, he goes to my school and is in 2 of my classes.

anyways... Imma tell you what he did...now tell me if you think he likes me.

He called me the smartest of the three of us. (me, him and christian)
We were joking around, and like, we were saying me and him were the cool ones.
He kept like, making fun of me, but when I'd be all :O hed be like nah, just kidding.

And he was like Christian come with me. But you can stay here. And hed be like j.k.

Umm...I had to go find a scrubby thingy and he was like k, if you go get it, youll get a prize. and then when i said i couldnt find it, he came with me and was like its right there! cant you see it!? (knowing it wasnt there)

umm what else...

he was like your fingers are gonna burn off! and like teasing me cause i was scared something was gonna happen. cause we were doing a science experiment...

and i think thats it...
September 13th, 2007 at 04:55am