Rec me a story + other gubbins

Hey hi hello it's been a while. Last time I was here properly I think my username was "ichabod crane." or something like that. And then I started watching True Detective and. Well. Yeah. ANYWAY. How is everyone? How's it going with you all? I missed being around here.

I'm on holiday for two weeks now for Easter which is such a huge relief because I've been super stressed at the minute, and that means I can spend a fortnight watching movies and Achievement Hunter and writing (and revising but let's not think about that). I just applied for student finance last week and I'm waiting to see how much money the government inevitably won't give me, which is exciting.

Okay so I haven't been around here very much lately and I'm really in the mood for some original fiction, so if anybody has a story they want me to read just link it in the comments and I'll go read it because I am HUNGRY FOR WORDS. Obviously you don't have to read anything of mine but it'd be really cool if you’d take a look at Cooperstown, a thing I'm writing. I don't really know what's going to happen in it so we'll have to see.

I think that's everything? [fades into the distance, quietly singing the True Detective theme]
April 6th, 2014 at 07:49pm