Did I Miss Something?

Everyone's either complaining about the staff or defending them, and I'm sitting here at my desk wondering what the hell I missed. Literally nothing has been done to me, positive or negative, by the staff since I joined this site. Every action taken against me was reasonable; every change made sense.

I don't understand. There have been claims of me being a robot, but I'm not perfect any more than you guys are, so why on Earth should I be unaffected?

I received a message from an admin a few days ago alerting me that she had changed some of my blog titles, some of which were not incorrect to begin with, which I pointed out. The blog "How's This Fair?" was posted exactly as title states, all words capitalized. It was marked as "how's this fair?" in her post.

But I didn't get angry, I told her there must've been an error or something and that it was no big deal, thanking her for her care.

What's the big deal here? No one (that I'm aware of) has ever plagiarized my writing, bashed me, insulted me for my personality or appearance, called me names, framed me, or done any other sort of harm to me on this website.

On the other hand, I don't agree with the "new" blog title rules. There's no reason titles should be capitalized like story titles; these are journals, not stories.

Anyways, just my two cents. Until later, guys, take it easy.

- Vechs
April 16th, 2014 at 08:34am