Memory Lane

So I was being my usual creepy stalker self and was scrolling through Facebook. I came across this girl who I used to know in like 6th grade before I moved to another town.

So I clicked on her and started basically stalking her Facebook and looking at her pics and stuff. I was all like, "Oh, wow she turned out to be so pretty!" Even though it's only been like 4 years. It's still a while. So then I see this guy I used to know that she was friends with so I clicked on him and holy of mother freaking billy bob joe he is one of the sexiest humans that has ever lived. Then, I see another guy and another and another that I used to know and it's like they all became insanely hot and all I had to do was move away. Most of them I even hated in 6th grade especially this one named Logan... gahh...Logan. Anyway, I sent only two of the guys friend requests and no girls because I felt they would be more judgmental about me sending them a goddang friend request if I remember anything about them at all.

Not all of the guys were hot though so I didn't feel like I was missing out too much but I still felt like I was being deprived of my much needed daily dose of hotness that I could have had everyday...

xx
April 19th, 2014 at 07:08am