Thalia Has Arrived

Well, I'll first like to say is Hello!

My name is Abby, though i prefer Thalia. I have been writing since the 3rd grade and am approaching my birthday on Fanfiction.net, where i actually created a ship that a lot of people seem to love in The Walking Dead Fandom. I wont be doing a whole lot for the time being, but this summer to next school year ill really be focusing on this and my poor neglected stories on Fanfiction.

The actual reason I've even found this awesome place is from my dear friend Kimberly, who is the biggest shipping nut next to myself that i know. Shes super awesome, funny and just one of the greatest people I had the fortune of meeting. She goes by patrick stump, so go check her out if you love Fall Out Boy.

Just so you know now, I HATE school. I have major people issues and have been battling depression for three years now. My home life is incredibly strained most of the time and ive recently lost all respect for the person I've always looked up to growing up: My Father I've always been picked on and and am going into online school next year for the rest of high school. I plan on moving with my best friend (besides Kimberly) to Ireland the second were both 18, where she'll probably go to school while i become a tattoo artist, and maybe go to school in Creative Writing if i'm up for it.

As for writing, ill be focusing on Percy Jackson and The Walking Dead. Those will always be my big two.

have to cut this short so ill see you all later!
April 25th, 2014 at 01:59am